A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, November 23, 2006
I'm angry!!!
Why am I so angry this morning and what has made me login to blog this entry.
As usual, woke up at 6am to express milk and finished the routine housework before sending WK off to work. WK has been a great daddy, being a dispatch man to deliver EBM everyday to Mummy's place since this Mon when I decided to stay at home instead. As Jolene was still sleeping, I made her a bottle of milk to drink, so she could sleep longer while I catched a short nap before bathing her.
I fell asleep. Woke up once as I heard Jolene woke up. Saw her lying on the bed beside me, covering the blanket and looked at me. Then I fell asleep again. The next time I knew is, she was lying on me, perhaps trying to make me wear my glasses?? (Whenever WK or myself wakes up each morning, Jolene will bring the glasses and "help" us wear.)
To my horror, I saw my glasses bended!!! I was so angry and I jumped out of bed and snatched over my glasses, screamed at her and told her to see what she had done to my glasses. The next thing I did was to send a SMS to WK with the text, "Jo has bended my glasses!!!" WK immediately called me back. I told him what happened and all the while, Jolene should have known that she had done the wrong thing, she didn't dare to look right into my eyes nor my face. Kept bending her head to see the mattress or the ceiling.
I was very angry with her. Asked if she's trying to make me wear the glasses, she refused to reply or look at me. I warned her not to scream or cry loudly. And she just cried silently, with tears flowing down the cheeks. The next thing I told her was, "I'm going to bath you now. After bathing you, I'm going to bath. And I dun want you to cry or wait for me inside the bathroom. I'm going to close the bathroom door." I dunno why, she has been so timid, followed my backside everywhere I go in the house. Dun even allow me to bath with the door close. She insists to wait for me inside the bathroom and must see me, meaning I can't close the bathing area door close too! I called her "superglue" since few days back. After my scoldings to her, she stayed in the bedroom alone without following me. She knows I'm very angry with her. I told her not to step out of the room cos I dun want to see her. I need to cool down first...
Precious you
10:19 AM |
=-+-=