A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, January 05, 2007
Accident
Our car was bumped at the bumper by a BMW at the slip road just in front of IRAS while we were on stationery mode, waiting for the traffic to clear, before doing a left turn on Wed nite. Suddenly we felt a bang from behind. It was raining and the driver in the BMW refused to alight to check the damage. Reason? It was raining and he didn't have an umbrella! ALAMAK, are you a guy?? WK was standing under the rain w/o an umbrella as well. I got fedup, alighted and signalled to him to alight while I got him an umbrella from our car. When he alighted, he was like 1.8 to 1.9m tall and he told me he scared of rain???!!! Come on, he's a guy and I'm a woman under the rain! Got fedup with him and he saw the damage, he said "nothing wat". WK got fedup with him and told him we would sent the car for repair and he would have to pay for the damage cos we already sold off the car. If we didn't sell off it, we would have let it go easily. And yesterday we waited for him at the repair centre for almost 3 hrs and guessed wat? He sent his driver to settle for him. Gosh! BTW, he's a CEO and Chairman for a local bank. And then I kena fever after under the heavy rain on Wed. Damn it!!
Precious you
1:25 PM |
=-+-=