A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, January 22, 2007
Backdated postings
22 Jan 2007
=======
Been really busy recently. I also dunno why... =(
20 Jan 2007
=======
My old back injury striked me twice. Once while I was bathing Jolene. It was still ok cos I still could stood and walked. The 2nd attacked was just mins after my pumping session, and it was really bad. I collapsed on bed and couldn't move at all. Not even to mention the word "touch". I cried and screamed in pain. Bedded for a few hrs before WK sent me to see Chinese Phyisican for "Tui Na".
19 Jan 2007
=======
Luck down? Vios dead on us on 19 Jan PM when we were out at Waterloo St to order Birthday cake for Jolene. Waited for the Towing Service for 2 1/2 hrs at Waterloo Centre Carpark, luckily is an underground carpark.
Decided to collect the new car today since WK and I took urgent leave (cos Vios lor).
14 Jan 2007
========
Mummy's bday on 10 Jan, din buy anything as I feel cash is a better gift. Gave her a red packet instead. Went for a dinner on 14 Jan for the celebration. WK and Kai Min footed the bill.
Precious you
1:45 PM |
=-+-=