A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Tagged
I wonder who is the one who started this tag game. A bit bo liao but q fun lah, it gets us to know each other better.
10 Reasons why I married WK...
1) 缘分.
2) He cares and dotes a lot on me. He will do anything to make me happy.
3) He can tolerate my super bad temper. Guess no other man can tolerate my nonsense.
4) He is a good hubby and good daddy.
5) He enjoys company me outing, even when he don't feel like going, he will still company me, for my sake.
6) He's a family man. Unless with my permission, he won't work OT or work at home.
7) He's the first man who will find his way to town (he has no sense of directions) to buy the stuff I like for me as surprise.
8) He loves me as what I am, never force me to do anything to please him or others.
9) He doesn't 吃喝嫖赌 and smoke.
10) Less but not least, he's the man who I wanna spend my life with.
Now, I'm going to pass on this tag to
Jessica,
Esther,
Selina,
Vivian,
Cindy.
Precious you
11:16 AM |
=-+-=