A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, May 04, 2007
Happy Belated Birthday to myself
Wat a day yesterday was! Spent the day quarrelling with banks for charging US$156.50 6 times to the credit card when the online transactions with COACH were failed! From 1pm till 5pm, then continue from 9pm till midnite. My birthday was spolit like tat when I expected something more sweet which I have been looking forward to.
Oh yes, better than nothing right? Had an advanced bday dinner at Chong Qing Hotpot on Wed nite. Woke up on Thur morning and found hb missing. His secretive mission to buy Mac breakfast as a surprise failed haha... But I really apprecipated it cos we slept very late the nite before. My heart felt so sweet. No cake from hb and I had to give "ming shi" to tell him I want my slice of mango delight from Sweet Secrets! :(
Rushed down to Bornea Motors to collect our car at 5.30pm. Went to Taka Tonkichi for dinner. Haiz... not even a leaf this year :( But I received lots of SMSes to wish me... at least something to console myself lah. Lastly, Happy Belated Birthday to myself!!! =)
Precious you
3:36 PM |
=-+-=