A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, May 21, 2007
COACH Bag
This COACH bag gave me lots of nonsense with 2 banks and COACH itself. The online tranactions failed 6 times on 3 May, but was kena charged 6 times! I din realised cos the transaction reflected as "FAILED". Only got to know it when one of the banks called up, suspecting something fishy. Then, a lot of "ting tong" here and there till I gave up.
To date, still got 3 transactions outstanding. Still kena charged! And never mind, COACH refused to send my order to VPOST. I gave up with them! Darn!!!!
But I love this bag to nuts!!! "Sway" enough, yesterday still saw Qing taking a bag something like this except for another design! My itchy hands kept touching hers hahaha...
Hmm, now I'm praying for good news from my friend's friend. If really no good news, means I no fate with this bag. That means I got to headache for another gift cos WK is paying for this as our wedding anniversary gift.
HAMPTONS SIGNATURE TOP HANDLE POUCH WITH APPLIQUE
Precious you
1:12 PM |
=-+-=