A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, May 24, 2007
Our 5th Wedding Anniversary - Tomorrow keke
Received a bouquet of blue roses from WK today by Noel delivery!!!! So SWEET!!! Shall take a pic tonite and post here when I have the time. Haha, maybe WK "xin xu" cos he din bought any on my birthday. Anyway he bought me a COACH Bag le, but not the one that I posted earlier. That one out of stock liao :'(
We were having lunch outside when the delivery came. I was weird when someone called WK's hp to look for me. But then after that, I forgot abt it after we returned to office. WK went to reception counter to get the bouquest bah, I think, and brought to my desk. I got a shock cos he hates blue roses and never bought me a single stalk since we knew each other.
Anyway, WK suddenly asked me if I'm on for our hotel stay. I got a surprise, and why not? Since we went last year on the same date too. This round, we have additional Jaslyn and mummy (since sis went Korea for her graduation tour) to join us. Booked a big room to accommodate all haha...
Hope we have an enjoyable stay!
Dear, Happy Anniversary!
Precious you
4:40 PM |
=-+-=