A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, June 08, 2007
Motherhood Fair
Took half day leave yesterday and went to the Motherhood Fair. Trying my luck to see if would bump into some mummy friends but din leh. Tot they said they going wor.
Price for formula milk not very cheap but since there already, I stocked up NAN 2 @ 2 tins for $46 for Jaslyn lor. They dun have Neslac 1+ vanilla flavour for Jolene. They only have the honey flavour, some more buy 2 tins get 1 tin free @ $24.90/tin wor. Nestle rice cereal was cheap at 2 tins @ $5, stocked up some more. Then is the diapers, EQ was cheap at $10 per pack, and Sealer at $10 and $14 depends on size. Stocked up too. Ended, a damage of $163 just on the formula milk and diapers.
After the fair, I went to BabyDeCorp since still got some time. But Ashley wasn't around, ended waited for her to come. Bought some clothings there with 15% discount, which resulted to a damage of $63. Q good buy leh, cos I thinked I bought 5 to 6 pcs of clothings for Jaslyn. Nothing for Jolene cos I bought a lot for her last week from Pumpkin Patch. But hor, this morning, I realised the army wear I bought for Jaslyn may be too small leh =( very cute clothing but dunno she can wear or not... die ah... wasted my $.
Got home, unpacked the stuff I bought. Realised I got quite a number of freebies.
From EQ/Sealer Booth:
- 2x2pcs Sealer L size
- 1x2pcs Sealer M size
- 1 umbrella
- 1 80pcs EQ wipes
- 1 3 steps toothbrush
From Nestle Booth:
- 5 milk dispenser
- 1 set of crayon
- 1 hippo soft toy
- 1 manicure set
- 1 bib
From Friso Booth:
- 1 small recycle bag
- 1 milk dispenser
From Wyeth Booth:
- 2 stickers books
- 1 recycle bag
Think really overspent too much this mth. Shopped for my clothings on Wed and a damage of $345! Die ah... Going to eat grass liao!!!
Overall, yesterday was very tired yet happy. Never been so happy after visiting such fair. I enjoyed my shopping yesterday!
I felt giddy when I woke up this morning. Now I feel my body going to "sang" hahaha... Got to sleep early tonite lor.
Precious you
2:19 PM |
=-+-=