A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, June 22, 2007
Friendster
During lunch chat with Dear, he asked me some qns on my space, friendster, multiply... kind of usage, its purpose, how it works etc. He told me he was searching on net for details for his project and came across an article on these, stating how dangerous these are, especially for the aboved 3. How bad ppl make use of these to do bad things and how police make use of these to catch baddies and etc...
I own a friendster account, but have not been active in it. Reason? Cos it takes some time to login, then click this page got to wait wait wait, click that page also need to wait... somehow, I tried it at home and office, and even at bro and sis's pc last time. Conclude its network is slow. So I dun bother to use it. I was first intro to friendster by sis, during my 1st maternity leave. Nothing better to do, so contacted my friends lor. After returning to work, I totally forgot abt this acct. Well, I can't say this acct has no use. At least I got informed of May's death thr friendster...
My friendster acct has been in inactive mode. I've been wanting to close it since I'm not using, but I lazy to login to it. I'm going to do so soon. So friends, dun be surprise my acct is no longer available. My Dear will be super happy cos he always think is dangerous to have Friendster and blog.
Precious you
4:57 PM |
=-+-=