A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, July 19, 2007
Just a note
Has been a while since the last post. Well, the 2 gals fell sick for almost a week. They have never been so sick. Sickening flu bug!!! When they finally got well, my Dear and myself fell sick, Mummy too!!! Arghh... Absence from almost a week...work piling like mad... OT like mad!!! Well, at least my gals are well again! Hate to see them fall sick, we parents and caretaker will be very tired.
Hmm... saw the photobook thingy... very tempted to do for the gals BUT the editing part is very tedious leh... I dun have the time leh. I really hope to start one for the gals...
Dear got a complimentary back massage from True Spa. Since is complimentary one, we went lor, but we weren't very thrilled with the results. I think the usually spa we went is much much better. And gosh, True Spa packages aren't cheap wor! I won't pay for that kind of massage lor. Yesterday, we signed another package. Hmm quite cheap. But, Dear quite daring leh, never try the massage before and he decided to sign up the package. Well, shall try next week then, if we manage to get an appointment. Ha, my Dear suddenly very interested in spa massage after I treated him once kekeke... good lor, me got company.
Haiz... am wondering if Jaslyn's studio pics are ready or not...
Precious you
4:47 PM |
=-+-=