A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, December 22, 2008
My Xmas Present
I got a colleague to buy this for me during his LA trip. This is my 2nd choice, my 1st choice (another design) was out of stock. Actually I got another colleague to buy for me in Nov, but Washington outlet was out of stock for all skinny.
Anyway, another colleague came over to me and asked why I didn't get him to buy for me when he went in Nov. I told him I forgot about it, until he departed SG. He told me he knew of places where he could get at much cheaper price!! I must remembered to tompang him next time.
In fact, I've very nice colleagues to help me buy COACH items from USA many times a year. All my COACH items were brought back by them, except the sling bag and my wallet which were bought at local boutique.
My Xmas Present from my Dear HB this year. Just 3 days in time for Xmas haha!


Precious you
10:13 PM |
=-+-=