Tompang a friend's friend to buy this duffle bag for me quite sometime, but friend's friend kept delaying coming back from US. And I got news that this bag is OOS at US already =(
I really regretted a big time that I didn't bought it when I was at DFS Airport during my trip to Bali last year. Some more, with friend's hb discount card at Airport, I would have 10% off plus another 7% off GST if I bought it before departing.
BLEECKER SIGNATURE DUFFLE #11437

After waiting for months plus the bad news that US runs out of stock for this bag. I was really upset. Searched Net till wee hours checking for its availability at other countries. Don't ask me why, but I always have liking for cross-body bag! I can't carry shoulder bag cos it always slip off!!
Desperately called up local COACH boutique to check it there's still stock. Am preparing to pay a lot more then! Was told they did, but limited pcs left and worse only left 1 colour. Decided to pop by to check it out and they only left this pc. Considered for 10mins. Somehow, the more I looked at it, the more I loved it! Hence, I decided to get it. Of cos, hb paid for this. My very belated Valentine's present.
Well, perhaps it's a blessing that my friend's friend didn't get the one I asked her to buy (see above pic) cos this looks much "special". The real bag looks much nicer than Net pic.
BLEECKER SIGNATURE RESORT DENUM DUFFLE #11586

Among so many wristlets, I love this at first sight. Sis got the exact same pc I was eyeing then. She bought at local boutique when it was released. I should have get it that time instead of waiting... But well, I got the duffle bag which was my #1 choice then.

I returned to COACH boutique after my lunch. Cos it's so tempting to get a wallet then. I love this, light weight, and it has the ID compartment + coin compartment. Although it is not the same series as the duffle bag, who cares? I love it! Can't find the exact pic on Net, but this is the same pc, just that I bought the white colour instead of pond colour. Ok, I paid this myself since hb paid for the duffle bag =)
ERGO PATENT LEATHER SIGNATURE WALLET #41075