A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, January 26, 2008
Lost HP
My previous post mentioned abt buying a new hp for Dear.
1 week later, we went for a farewell lunch for Dear's colleague. Upon reaching Holland Village, I took out my hp to check for the date cos I was helping Dear to tear the carpark coupon. Reached restaurant and realised my hp wasn't with me. I tot I left it in car, went back to search but couldn't find it. Dear went round HV with me to search, the route we took. We called for abt 3 hrs and even SMSed asking the one who picked up to return just the SIM card, but no one answered nor replied. Gave up, took half day leave and went to do a police report and bought a new hp, same model but this time in red scarlet. In other words, same hp as hb cos black was out of stock.
10 years in my life, eversince I had my 1st hp, I never lost it. Anyway I was damn impressed by M1 customer service line. The lady I called gave me some advices and asked if I would just wanna wait and tried to call till later evening. She suggested to bar my IDD call and GPRS services etc, just leave the local calls on. I mentioned the line is linked to my IB, so I needed to terminate it totally. She agreeded and did the termination immediately. She even offered to deliver a new 3G SIM card to home address at night, and waived off the courier service charge. Got the replacement SIM card the very night and started to SMS friends for friends contacts haha.. Now, still have a few old friends whom I totally lost their numbers =(
P/S: An auntie called up 1 week later saying she found my hp and wanna return me. She sounded so ya ya papaya in the conversation, asked a lot of qns and went on to say she called up all my contacts but none knows me. I felt like saying "PUI" to her. My friends all know my hp was lost. Those listed on the 1st few were my brother and aunts, followed by Andrea. NONE got her call. And to make it worse, I named my Mummy's Numbers as "Mummy hp" and "Mummy home". How come she never called up my mum?? Anyway, just told her, I've reported to police. She could throw the phone and SIM card again, since I already bought a new phone. If she dares to sell it, I'm sorry she will be caught. Don't say I didn't give warning.
Precious you
1:28 PM |
=-+-=