A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
What's now??
I think I must have been crazy... Too busy recently!
Sometimes, just let go when it's time...
***********
4 more days to Jaslyn's 1st birthday bash. Knowing I will be busy in Sep, so I more or less settle the planning and ordering at end Aug. Got the buffet from Eatzi Gourment aka Jack's Place (super ex man!) and Cake and Oneh Oneb from Pine Garden. Today, just made a trip to Party City to order some mylar balloons which cost me $45!! Ok lah, last time, so I don't care too much liao lah. I think I should have finished everything le bah? The next thing I should do is to plan and pack what to bring to the function room. Too much stuff in my deadly brains, need some reminders wooha...
And oh, Rae-Yan is having her full mth shower this Sat, Ruebern too, having his 1st birthday party on this Sat which is his actual day... ok lor, we couldn't go cos clash with Jaslyn's Party lor.
***********
And oh... another issue... I'm not sure what's really happening but seems that things are getting complicated. I just don't understand what they are thinking in their minds... I'm praying things work out well.
Precious you
5:04 PM |
=-+-=