A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
False Alarm
I almost scared myself last mth... haha... Why? Cos my yi ma was late for more than a week! Scared myself to die man! Cos I got spotting 2 weeks after my yi ma visited in in Jul. Then I kept waiting and waiting for the day to come. When the day reached and still no sign, I started to get worried!!! WK kept asking me to do the testkit which I kept refusing. Well, if it turns out positive, how??? Ok lah, I know I'm just deceiving myself. Even if I dun test, it doesn't mean is negative right?
Finally, I waited till no choice. While doing the test, my heart was beating real fast and hard, so did WK. Though he keeps saying if got #3, shall be it. But I know we both don't want #3 liao. I love to be preggie, but I really dun want to start all over the nite feeding anymore. It's very tedious while being a FTWM.
I was praying real hard cos we have been on protection all the while except for once. Thank god, he heard me!
P/S: Side track a bit. I told Andrea abt this when I visited her at hospital last Wed when she gave birth. She laughed and laughed. Andrea, you KNS... wait till your time and you'll know. I'll be there laughing at you too hahahaha...
Precious you
4:49 PM |
=-+-=