Have not been blogging for a while, dun ask me why. Hmm... Mar is the mth I hate most, due to FY closing. This Mar was really bad. Not only with the FY closing but other major events as well. Well, finally over.
So much things happened, dunno how to put into words. Well, I got my 1st laptop at home. Dear bought it for me, dun ask me why? He said it's good to have 2 PCs at home, so we both can use together. Well, we used to have 1 desktop and 1 laptop until the laptop dead. And I dun bother to get a new one, so had struck with 1 desktop at home for the past 1 or 2 years (???).
We secured a resale flat near Mummy's place since last Nov. Paid deposit. Waiting for the seller to inform us when they were be getting their new keys for their new place. Mar came, they called to meet and mentioned they were be getting their keys at end Mar. And wanna us to take over the place soon (hello, never give us time to sell our current place!!). Not to mention they wanna increase the selling price. And insisted us to pay them $20K cash!! (Where got so much cash involved when the valuation was going to be high??!!)
I wasn't pleased with their arrangement. I felt they were unethical to do this, having considered the wife was an ex-agent. Plus some little tricks they were playing to make us pulled out this deal, so they could forfeit our deposit. I called off the deal by saying "bank loan wasn't approved" (by right bank loan not approved, they have to refund us the deposit). They forfeited our deposit. All thanks to my friend who advised us to put only $100 for deposit. So we didn't suffer much loss. We only lost the $100 deposit and the valuation fee for our place. Well, it taught me a lesson too, and at the same time, got to know our valuation and planning. I think it's worth the price =) Oh BTW, less than half a day after we pulled out the deal, they sold the house to another buyer, at a higher price of $8K of what they intended to sell to us. Good luck to the new buyer! So, my guess was right. Someone offered higher price to buy from them. But because they already agreed to sell to us last Nov, they couldn't back out. Actually, why not? All they needed was to refund us the deposit and case closed. Dun have to do silly tricks one...
Oh, the most recent issue is, I may have to move office. Sianz... I hate to move. I love this place, and of cos not to mention to stay at HQ (at least everything works fast. I hate to drag work!). The lunch crowd here isn't bad. I can't think of the lunch crowd, if we are to move over to that building. Not to mention, Dear got to do a detour to the other office to fetch me. And also means, no more going to Mummy's place during lunch time. I'm not looking forward to move out of here =( I dun mind moving up the hill NOW.