CNY is finally over. I always don't understand why there is a need for major preparation. Anyway, to me and Dear, it is just another public holiday, but we have to give red packets and do family visits, which I really hate, especially now, we need to bring 2 gals along!!
I feel it's damn fake to do family visits, especially to relatives who we are not close. Go there, sit and talk?? What's there to talk? Just so simple courtesy words like "Hi, how have you been doing", "recently busy with what??". "what you intend..." and so on. Why so fake?
However, I do enjoy going to close relatives and close friends place. It's so heart warming. We can talk rubbish and jokes around. I mean, not only CNY period but normal days visit.
For eg. My 4th aunt's place which we go every Sun. I enjoy going there, cos I can talk rubbish and joke with my 3rd and 4th aunts. Plus, my gals enjoy my cousins' company too. Next, Esther's place. Dear and I always feel so relax at her place, we can nua-ed the whole nite there after work hahaha... one day, Esther will chase us out with broom. Used to hang out at Feng's place before marriage. But ever since marriage, and move to North, I seldom go liao cos so far and inconvenient. Anyway, with 2 little kiddos, can't go also lah. Enjoyed Feng's mum and sis company too. These 3 women machiam like close friends, suan and suan each other.
Sometimes I really missed the days before marriage, before having kids. Now, it is a different phrase. Bo pian, cos my friends all not married yet, except for Lian. But is different also, even married liao, she still doesn't have kids. I'm always thinking, when they get marriage or have kids liao, my 2 gals dunno how old liao. Then, I'm on another phrase liao.