A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, November 27, 2008
~dilemma~??
On our way home yesterday, Dear was telling me about his career planning discussion with his big boss. And I was pretty surprised and excited with it. I thought it was a pretty good exposure... oh well, until I heard that the organisation was located overseas in Europe. Yes, an overseas attachment. I paused for a moment, but I gave a thumb up for it after going thr the thoughts in my mind.
I guessed Dear WK was caught in surprise for my thumb up decision. He told me he had actually turned it down the day before due to family commitment plus thinking it was a joke. But the big boss brought up the topic again yesterday and asked him to think again before replying him. He then realised, it was not a joke.
I'm excited, Dear too. It means a good career advancement for him.
The next qns from my Dear was, he asked me to take no pay leave to go with him.
As for the gals, he's thinking it wasn't a wise decision to stop their schooling. He would like them to stay here to continue with their school.
I'm in dilemma position.
Should I go with him? But, I'm not ready to leave the gals behind with Mummy. And I'm not ready to stop working to stop my income now when the economy is so bad. What if, after I return, my job is no longer there "waiting for my return"? And worse, w/o the gals around with me, going there, I'm basically doing nothing there!
If the gals are younger, I won't even have second tots, I will just take no pay leave to have the whole family going together.
But I don't want these to tie my Dear WK from going. It's good for his career. I told him, "Sacrifice a short period, in exchange for our future..."
Precious you
9:12 AM |
=-+-=