A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, September 25, 2009
Should I...??
At times I'm wondering... should I quit my job. I'm getting sick with some people around here. However, I have to stress that I've fantasy bosses and colleagues in my dept. I'm mentally tired of some people. I just want to get my work done and not involve in any of the issues that don't bother me. I don't want to take sides. Can they just leave me out??
The term "Quit job" is not a stranger to me. I know this will be sooner or later. I've a very supportive hubby who thinks highly of me being a good homemaker. But, I don't have the confidence myself. Sometimes, I'm wondering why is he so supportive of the decision to have a single income. Yes, I know $ is not everything, but being in this kind of society, having a single income is very stress, I don't wish to stress my hubby, at least till our housing loan is cleared. My dear hubby has the thinking that a mother should be at home with the kids, so that the kids will feel the warmth of the home. He has been asking me time to time on my decision. My answer to him is always "Let wait another X years and see how it goes". When I hit the big 30s last year, I told him to give me another 4 years. He agreed to wait till when our kid enters Sch.
Now, the issue of moving has been going round my mind. To move to the west, nearer to workplace will save a lot of our time spent on traveling and money on transport. Even if we need to work late or during weekends, it will be much much easier.
Another reason is, I want to bring my kids home daily. They have grown up. I know how it feels when the parents are not with the kids daily. Because I experienced that when I was young. I was left with Grandma and only got to get home on weekends.
The issue is, there is no nearby Sch around for my kids. When I mentioned "nearby", it refers "not within walking distance". Compared to our current home, there is a sch just next to us. The nearest sch is more than 2km. I wonder if I will have problem register for the kids?
How? What should I do? I'm willing to give up the new estate to move into an old estate with maybe not so clean environment (if you compared to my current environment). But definitely, getting lots of support from my mum.
Precious you
4:30 PM |
=-+-=